Hi Bonnie--

I'm sending this to the whole list since it is of general interest.  I know
the feeling of going down ramps, particularly if you tend to festinate a
lot.  If your Dad is going to a wheeled walker, make sure it has hand brakes
and  that he practices with them before attempting ramps.  It's all too easy
to get up a head of steam (even us PWPs) and before you know it , you and
your walker are parting unless you can't let go, which can be worse.  I've
had to learn to be extremely careful on going down ramps with  "Swiftie,"
but it's doable with hand brakes and practice.

Kathy Kunz