Janet & Group -

I just had the greatest laugh from reading Janet's note.  It could have been
titled "Adventures In Gift-Wrapping."

Before PD (and for too long after the diagnosis) I was a perfectionist.  Then
I learned The Truth.  And that is: No One Really Gives A Damn.  Quite a
revelation, huh?  For example I would individually place each strand of
tinsel on the tree.  It would take hours!

Now I approach the tree with a clump of tinsel in one hand and a Martini in
the other. Then I pitch the aforementioned tinsel in the general direction of
the aforementioned tree.  Only once (that I'll admit to, anyway) did the
signals get screwed-up and I had a Gin-soaked tree and a mouthful of
aluminized plastic.  Well, the smell of cheap Gin and Vermouth never bothered
me anyway, but the tinsel tastes like Hell.

Merry Christmas -

Jim Finn