Dear Maryse:
 The troubling aspect of that is the fact that the author of that statement
is an MD, and yet I still think he could be wrong.  I have read on this
list that orange juice as a provider of Vit. C is beneficial in maintaining
stabilility and solubility of Sinemet, and even accelerates the rate of
absorption of the drug. Grapefruit juice, however, did not.  I have not
personally verified the veracity of those statements.  Do we need a
pharmacist and/or a nutritionist expert in the subject?
Michel