Dear Carole. I fully understand how individual it all is and what works for
one not only doesn't work for all but may not even work for two! My
experiment is not yet a shining example of anything working. I am now in my
5th week of requip ascendency at .25mg/wk increase so I am taking 1.25 mg
3x/day now. I have cut out 1/2 my morning Sinemet (went from 1 - 50/200 CR to
1 - 25/100 CR) the results so far are somewhat mixed. No side effects from
the Requip and somewhat more frequent tremors than I had before. Conclusions?
1. Perhaps not enough requip yet, or
2. Perhaps not a long enough time on requip yet, or
3. Perhaps Requip has no effect at all for me, or
4. Perhaps my disease is progressing faster than the Requip can handle
5. Perhaps I came off that little bit of Sinemet too soon

Not particularly conclusive. In any event, the effect on my quality of life
is negligible so there is no reason to discontinue the experiment.

Paul H. Lauer