From: [log in to unmask]>Mario A. Gonzalez
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 1999 11:33 AM
Subject: Medication question

I currently take 5mg eldepryl (morning and afternoon) - 1 mg mirapex ( 3 times a day) - and 25/100
sinemet(morning and afternoon).

I take all the pills together.

Is there any reason why I should not do that?

The pharmacist asked me if I took sinemet and eldepryl together, he thought there
might be a side effect. He was not sure, told me to check.

Any information will be appreciated.

Mario A. Gonzalez - 53/49 [log in to unmask]