 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        29   deg. F   :-)
  I never received a return call from the lawyer who took my case,
and now today his letter, dated Dec. 21 arrived, telling me that
his firm instructed him to write and drop my case, as well as
drop the negotiations for a reasonable tax settlement. So
another PWP bites the dust.

My next foreclosure battle is coming up in February.I face
foreclosure twice a  year.

I am so walloped and so beat, that I all I can do is
sit like a bump on a log, and rest.

Ivan
:-(