The postal carrier just carried off 127 tapes of "A Story of Hope," the
tape  produced by the Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society,  for distribution
in the U.S.A.  Nine more copies will be shipped soon to non-U.S. locations.

Of these, 65 went to people who specifically requested them, 61 to people
whom I had met at the PAN Forums of 1998 and 1999, and 10 to others, mostly
non-listmembers, who might like one, I thought.  I expect they'll arrive
yet this year.  Your comments will be appreciated (on list or off list),
but they are hardly mandatory.

We still have tapes in inventory to spread around the world, so if you want
one for yourself or for your support group, please ask: write me by e-mail!
 They will be mailed in the new year.

Talking about the new year, may it, and this holiday season as well, be
filled with happiness and renewed health for y'all.

Art
Lewisville, TX USA