Dear jingly janet: Guess I'm still at the stage where I'm
still mourning The Me That Was in the darker moments. And
Christmas is always difficult for me as it marks the
anniversary of my descent 10 years ago into clinical
depression. In retrospect, coinciding with my introduction
to Mr.PD. (Not sure I can think of him as gracie yet.) But
I have just come back from Christmas Eve dinner at my
sister's, where I reflected that: my sons #1,2,and 3 have
grown into fine young men, my granddaughter is a healthy
redheaded terror, my husband is progressing nicely from his
growth factor surgery, I have become part of a most
interesting, though prickly, extended cyberfamily and
tonight I am feeling very blessed. Now I must get back to
tracking Santa because he should be approaching Connecticut
soon. Merry Christmas!
                    Carole