At 04:04 PM 12/28/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>the reason I am asking is because on webofcare.com I saw that generic
>Sinemet CR is coming out. So far my pharmacist is unaware of this. I can't
>find this info anymore.
>my hubby takes the Sinemet CR 50/200 and I am hoping the generic will help
>cut costs.
>
>again...I am looking for info on getting the generic version.
>
>thanks, Coleen :)

Coleen,

The description given on my generic for Sinemet CR is as follows-
CARBIDOPA/LEVO 50/200 TB SA By MYLAN

I purchase mine at Sav-On/Osco pharmacy in Southern CA.
I have noticed no basic difference except less nausea with
the generic. I'm not sure of the cost except I pay $5 co-pay
for generic and $10 co-pay for Sinemet brand. The insurance
company encourages generic so it likely costs considerably less.

Erv Birzer  66/59DX