Gift Wrapping -- A Caregiver's Perspective

I just finished wrapping up gifts for my father, both from me and from my
brother, who flew in from out of town last weekend and decided to buy a
Dad-gift here rather than buy it at home and ship it.

Now, Dad has no use of his right arm/hand and is losing the left.  So,
guess who will open the presents I just wrapped?  Needless to say, I
wrapped them in a way that makes them easy to open!

At least I didn't find myself wrapping up presents to myself, which I would
then proceed to unwrap.  My gift is a check, which I wrote and signed!

Ah well, we'll have a good time anyway.  I've always loved unwrapping
presents, and maybe I can fool myself into being surprised!

Jane
CG to Fred