Ivan Hi I have been following your plight and think that you should call
the handicapped Law compliance office, they are helping me with a few
things and I think they can help you, talk to Kenneth Conner he is a
wonderful person, all the people who work at the compliance office are
disabled.  His number is 1-909-883-9927
When I talked to him about my problems he said that I should have called
him years ago but like you I didn't know anything about them.
Please give them a call, they are open 24 hours a day 363 days a year.  If
Kenneth doesn't answer the phone leave a message and he will return your call.
Phyllis
http://www.outa-sight.com