At 03:36 PM 12/21/1999 -0800, Juanita Hibbert wrote:
>I really have to work at not getting bitchy
>about his moving so slowly,

Hi Juanita and all,

I can totally relate. I have to watch myself to make sure I don't get too
bitchy if bitchy at all....I hate parkinsons!  my hubby is slow and and
sometimes it gets irritating. But I love him so and give him hugs ALL the
time and tell him I love  him ALL the time...he can vouch for that <G>

I am hyper sometimes and do things faster so that makes it hard also.

He gets upset/grumpy quite often that he has so little ON time...I guess
that is what you call it. He can even sleep the whole nite and wake up 7 am
or so and be wiped out by 10 or 11am !!  He just feels like he hasn't sleep
for a week...so sad.

when he does have his good days then he is pooped the next day! my poor
hubby...I do feel sorry for him...but I try and change the mood and tell
him all the good things like how well  he did at what he did and help him
out :)

>Like you said caregivers are also victims
>Fortunately for me Geo realizes how much this impacts me and he
>frequently
>both tells me and shows me just how much he appreciates me. We really
>try
>to take the time to have actual conversations and to listen to each
>other.
>Just felt a need to respond to your post and to say I too am hangin in
>there.
>JuanitaCG George 73 dx 98
>.

bob does tell me often how he appreciates me...thank goodness!  :)  I am
always jumping to do something for him to make his life easier.

but boy he can get grumpy and mean when he doesn't feel good. really
mean...says nasty things about me and my family...*that* hurts. Sometimes I
react and fight back to let him *know* that I won't put up with that kind
of talk. And sometimes I just let it go.

You can't always being the sounding board and just keep taking stuff..EVEN
if they apologize later...no good.

well..as  you can see...you opened up a touchy subject in my heart...thank
you for letting me talk.

hugs, Coleen :)