Hi Ervin,
I hate t' rain on yer neuros parade, but I think he may be misguided on
Vitamin C and Parkinsons.  I have had Parkinsons for many years and
have taken Vitamin C for many more years.  My Parkinsons is not
progressing rapidly (I still work at my trade) and I have never heard
that PWP should not take Vit. C....

All the best ......... murray