Barb, I am glad you found your "cables" while some of us are still searching
for our "roots" ! (Maybe you got them mixed up?) Anyway, call your "techie"
friend and ask him WHY, he is not doing his shopping ONLINE????? Why do I
care? I have stock in Amazon.COM! and for every dollar he spends, I will get
(grabbing calculator)............. Here we go: .00000000000000000002 cents!
So tell him to get YOUR computer all fixed up, and test it by buying a
bazillion dollars worth of gifts online!
Ken (Sitting and counting my potential profits....)