Folks,

I followed Phyllis' suggestion and called that 909
(Califiornia) phone number.  No response yet.

I think Greg's instinct is correct.  I am SO angry and hurt.

A polite and angry expression of concern would help--I
am in shock and burned out .  The firm is mittel, asen,
hunter, and cary,l.l.c. The attorney who took my case(s)
is peter evans.  His e-mail address is:

I agree with Greg-the squeaky wheel is needed!

This morning I called my synagogue caring committee at 7:33 AM
Through  the volunteer who helps me,
I have also been directed  to howard reben, atty., by
the hand-to-hand caring committee at my synagogue.
He is going to call peter evans and let
me know what seems to be going on. Howard
is very famliar to me.

Thank you for your suppport, sorry I am rambling.
My meds are hardly working--i'm not over the
shock.  This law firm had given me
every reason to be hopeful.

Incidentally, Connie, what is the ant and
rubber plant story?  I am no entomologist,
bt this sounds intriguing,

Ivan (going back to rest some more).

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:17:30 -0500 Greg Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>They're really beating down his door now, aren't they?  Ever hear
>about the
>sqeaky wheel?
>
>Greg
>47/35/35
>

>Dennis wrote:
>>Greg,
>>If we were to do that word would get around and no law firm would
>touch
>Ivan
>>even if he was willing and able to pay for their service.
>>
>>Dennis
>>58/52

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)