ivan
it is regretful that the law firm you were working with resigned from
your case. that said, it was a pro bono case and the attorney and  his
firm had every right to do so. to publicly vilify the law firm and
attorney because of their action is wrong. what firm will now take you
case pro bono, knowing that the same fate may be theirs if they,of
necessity, have to also resign the case?
while i applaud your efforts, i believe that private communication might
have accomplished much more than public denigration.

best wishes with you future efforts
murph 57/9