Of course for many of us, it is Christmas Eve, and for many more of us,
it is some kind of holiday:
secular or religious and I'm not trying to re-light any religious wars
but I can't help but feel that this is a time to look back on all the
many blessings that we have been given. I'd like to thank the caregivers
out there; frustrated, worried & self-sacrificing like my dear husband
who is always there to pick me up but also has the wisdom to let me go
to fall again! I'd like to thank our children who don't understand why
this had to happen to mommy and those who are adult enough to help us
with our load. I'd like to thank the doctors who listen, learn & advise
& who really care about us. I'd like to thank this list and especially
the PWP chatroom for the friendships that I have made; who despite the
bickering, fighting and crisis's have taught me the true meaning of
love...and support.  I'd like to thank Jim Cordy, Joan Samuelson, and
Michael for their efforts to bring PD out of the dark ages and to give
it a human face. I'd like to thank Margaret Tuchman & Dennis Greene for
helping me to complete one of the most gratifying ventures of my life:
Our Book! I would like to thank Barbara Patterson for providing this
forum, Jerry Finch for providing the chatroom and even tho we don't
always see eye to eye-I'd like to thank Janet Patterson for always
giving it her all. On a personal note, Mom, I couldn't make it without
you. May you enjoy all the peace & joy of this Blessed Holiday Season!

--
Joan E. Snyder    48/10
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm>