I don't believe there is any mysterious conspiracy against Ivan although I
wouldn't swear to it.  I think it's exaactly what I've experienced over the
last 20 years dealing with the law, the courts, lawyers, and public
officials.  You don't bite the hand that feeds you.  If you practice law in
the Portland area then you really don't want to tick off the City fathers,
especially if you want to continue your practice in the same area, and the
area is relatively small.  Who knows who the firm that promised to represent
Ivan has on their client list?  Maybe there was a conflict of interest.  An
explanation would be nice.  Ivan needs to find an attorney from outside the
county in which Portland resides.

Anyone that thinks that voicing your opinion is a risky pursuit in my
opinion is wrong.  I haven't heard any constructive alternatives from even
one of you.  If you're not part of the solution...............

Greg
47/35/35

Hilary wrote:

Subject: Re: Law firm abandons me/WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE?

>> Something scares me.Why would a reputable firm that had agreed to help
Ivan