Janet wrote:
>maybe he was given to you so you could set him free?
>maybe you are being watched over by the same spirit?
>maybe we all are?

I have post-script (forgive the pun).  As an advocate for special needs
children I often hear social workers comment on how their sibling's lives
will be ruined by the 'limited' family environment.  I have found the
contrary to be true.  As I've watched families progress over the past 20
years of my advocacy, I have found that the siblings of impaired children
are focused, compassionate, tolerant and have learned that love can
over-come adversity.  These children grow up to be productive adults who
have wisdom beyond their years.  Hiliary's children will find their life's
paths contains fewer surprises than their peer's - because they've already
experienced most of the horrible ones (like their father's death) and
learned that they can survive.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann