i take sinemet 25/100 five x/day with 200 mg comtan at the same time.
In general, for each four hour period (not counting 3a.m.) i get one and 1/2
hr uptime (if i get up time). does this seem typical?
11 pm med takes me to 3am when i can't sleep so wander around (shakily and
unbalanced) have some cereal while waiting for 7am dose due. i waste it by
sleeping until the 11am dose which usually works at noon-1:30; i wait til 3
to take next dose, then wait an hr for it to work which it might or might
not. squeeze in supper 5:30.  by six i need to sit in front of tv til 7 pm
pill which probably will give me 8-9:30. and over and over. with only 1 1/2
hr it is tough to get one errand accomplished out of the house safely.
thanx
nancy spires
59,55,50
i forgot to say i take senokot because you know why.