First & Last-Name wrote:

> i take sinemet 25/100 five x/day with 200 mg comtan at the same time.
> In general, for each four hour period (not counting 3a.m.) i get one and 1/2
> hr uptime (if i get up time). does this seem typical?
> 11 pm med takes me to 3am when i can't sleep so wander around (shakily and
> unbalanced) have some cereal while waiting for 7am dose due. i waste it by
> sleeping until the 11am dose which usually works at noon-1:30; i wait til 3
> to take next dose, then wait an hr for it to work which it might or might
> not. squeeze in supper 5:30.  by six i need to sit in front of tv til 7 pm
> pill which probably will give me 8-9:30. and over and over. with only 1 1/2
> hr it is tough to get one errand accomplished out of the house safely.
> thanx
> nancy spires
> 59,55,50
> i forgot to say i take senokot because you know why.
my mother is on sinemet 3X a day and she complains all the time that in
between doses she is shaky and jittery.  We upped her to 4X a day, every
6 hours and waiting for that to work.  She too is up at night wandering,
very tired but just cant sleetp.  sometimes she takes Tylenol PM to help
her doze off.  I keep telling her that she needs to move around more
during the day so she is really tired when night comes.

She too is on Milk of Magnesia for you know what.  Keep track of your
daily doses and talk to the physician about other alternatives.

Hang in there...we will pray for you.