Personally, i love to gift wrap. My kids know to leave mom well alone, as i am
very vocal when doing the job. NEedless to say i am not as adroit as once i
uised to be, and i find myself using hands ;feet, mouth and any pices of
furntrure that come in handy , till the room is festooned with gift wrap anda
stuicky tape and b;ows and all sorts of decorations, and i am cursing, and
howling and singing christmas carols all at once.  BUt in the end i succeed,
and proudly present a couple of laundry baskets piled high with gifts,
colourfully if not exquisitely wrapped up for presentation.

Hilary