Joni...don't apologize......Barb is one funny lady and we enjoy hearing what she's saying or trying to say or not saying ...with her use of smirks and smiles, etc............glad you're back, Barb.....Joan Hartman
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JONI DIAMOND
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 1999 2:35 PM
  Subject: ooooopsie!

  <BLUSH> I am so sorry to Barb and others...I accidentally responded to letters to/from Barb and blasted them out to everyone! (Barb was dictating the info to me on the other line til she gets her 'puter up and running). Hey...can I chalk it up to a "Parkies" moment? :) hahaha! J/k! My apologies to all!

  HAPPY & HEALTHY (well..as healthy as possible!) HOLIDAYS to ALL!
  Hugs,
  Joni