At 8:43 AM -0500 12/24/99, Greg Sterling wrote:
>The List
>
>I wish all List members, PWP's and CG's, and their families the best
>this Christmas.  Let's go into the new millennium kickin' and
>screamin', but not at each other!
>
>Greg
>47/35/35

...explanation of 47/35/35?

><http://mercercountyyoungonsetpd.homestead.com/yoppers.html>http://me
>rcercountyyoungonsetpd.homestead.com/yoppers.html

Hello everybody! And I wish you all seasons greetings, and a happy
new year with continuing progress towards a cure.

I am new not only to this list but to PD, having been diagnosed just
this summer. But I'm not new to cyb erspace and I am ecstatic to have
found such a congenial and supportive (and creative!) group of people
here. Pardon, in advance, any naive comments or questions

For the record, I am 60, living in Montreal, Canada, living alone
(and somewhat apprehensive of what the future holds) but hoping and
expecting that I will find the right mix of drugs to control PD.

All the best,

,\\urray

/__Murray_Kastner_____\_____/___\___/___\_ ___ mailto:[log in to unmask]