I hope everyone has had a blessed holiday.

For some, this time of year is the hardest of all to get through...to those of you who are alone, I hold you in my heart.
"May peace prevail..." can be said in so many ways. http://www.worldpeace.org/prayer.html

As we say good bye to a tumultuous century on the planet, I truly believe that the decade ahead of us will present us with a cure for Parkinson's.
Until that time, 'keep hope alive'.

Joan U.
(who knows that we are only 3 days away from the Decade of the Cure
...and who is, at this very minute, watching it snow quite profusely
...in big white fluffy flakes right outside my window...)