Greg and Paul, thank you for vote of confidence. I will continue with Vitamin C among many others including NADH.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Greg Sterling
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: Vitamin C

I'd like to know where your neuro got his info on vitamin C.  To the best of my knowledge vitamin C is an anti-oxidant which supposedly helps rid the body of free radicals.  Although I don't think there is any concrete proof that vitamin C prevents or slows the progression of PD, my mother-in-law swears by it as a treatment for all ailments.

Greg
47/35/35

Ervin wrote:
Went to the neurologist today and in our discussion he asked me what vitamins I was taking. Upon giving him my list which include vitamin C, I got a shock by his response that "vitamin C. causes Parkinson to progress at a faster rate when taking it".  He subscribes to a multiple vitamin and that is all. By his thinking I have been wrongly consuming the vitamin for years.  I'm curious if this theory shocks other PWP.  I hesitate to quit taking it.  Any feedback would be appreciated