What a treat it was to find your warm "welcome back" message
awaiting me when I returned from our "Parkies-on-the-Town" holiday
dinner party this evening, Clare.

I keep telling   myself to just do a "blanket deletion," and
consign the 1164 emails that still are unread to the void of
Cyberspace.   Somehow tho, I just can't do that, and I'm glad I
didn't as your message would have been missed then (ain't gonna
say I won't  by tomorrow or the next day, 'cause that pile of
messages seems to be growing  - kinda like hangers in the closet
do when one's asleep at nite) <grin>.

As fer someone finding my attractive-but-meager wardrobe to while
looking for "new" clothing at the Goodwill Thrift Shop, well I
wish them luck, and hope they don't come after me complaining
about the buttons being attached with Crazy Glue and colors
touched up with felt tip pens (Ok, so I'm a "Mickey-Mouser, but it
USUALLY works fine) <usually....>  (most of the time) <giggle>

Speaking of "mice,"  I saw the new movie, "Stuart Little" a coupla
days ago and  was totally enchanted.   The movie featured the ever
talented Michael J. Fox, and fellow Parkie, as the voice of
intrepid, whimsical  "mouse-for-all-seasons."

Well, m'dear, I can't sit in front of this
infernal-but-much-missed 'puter when it was inaccessible to me for
over a month (darn critter was in the very last box to be
unpacked!)

Barb Mallut