Ivan - we are all so interested in your progress - or lack thereof. You
sounded a little more depressed than usual, but don't give up. You have
so many cyberfriends pulling for you. Just keep the hope in your heart,
because somewhere out there is the one person and can and will help you.

May your 2000 be much beeter than this one.

Jo Ann
Houston