To all of our members...please, please, please keep your disagreements
OFF the list.  It is not necessary that we all bear witness to your
interpersonal problems.  It is doubly unnecessary when the basis of the
disagreement occurs on another list, not parkinsn.  More than one new
member subscribed, read a few messages (including the disagreement), and
signed off.  Those folks obviously signed on for a reason but we'll never
know and they may miss out on something vital to them.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing