Once again, I will be posting the 'welcome to our list' message to the
entire list instead of to each new member personally.  I would suggest all
of our members save or print the message this time just in case any Y2K
problems occur and you might need to unsubscribe or rejoin.  Also, if any
problems with the list do occur and your parkinsn mail doesn't come when
expected, please don't react to quickly....give us a few days before
trying to rejoin.

Inadvertantly, some members' options have been changed to 'nopost'
instead of 'post'.  I am slowly working my way through the membership to
correct this.  If you think you might be one of them, please reply to me
(not the list) and I will check this and correct if necessary.

Happy New Year to all.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing