Margie - your response to Jim was well put.  I responded in somewhat the
same way.I sometimes think if we could get angry at Mr. PD, it would keep
us from getting angry with each other an even at ourselves for our lack
of being able to "solve" this dilema.  Hang in there. You're going to
need all your energy fo future days. My best to your husband.  Jo Ann -
Houston