"Yo" back atcha, m'dear.  But "energy?"  Uhhhhh... not  lately
'cause moving is HARD WORK!!!   And ya don't get to rest once the
move is completed either, 'cause there's tons of boxes to empty.
I found that if I tried to ignore 'em, they haunted
my every move till I threw in the towel, knuckled down, and
resigned myself to work till I dropped.

"Energy"  I'm POOPED, Ivan! (but the place is really shaping up
beautifully.

A funny to share with ya:   As most of the List old-timers know,
in the condo I just moved from (which I owned and  lived in for 18
years) I had had a home office built into a corner of my garage,
which was 8 by 8 feet.  Mind ya, this was a very complete office,
with air conditioning and heating, and in a pinch, it was possible
to squeeeeeze 3 people in, as long as the third person understood
they had VERY crowded.

Well NOW my "office" is 24 inches deep and 41 inches wide!  It's
been bootlegged into the livingroom, and can be disguised to look
like a coat closet  by merely closing the bi-fold doors.

I've gotta admit to actually ENJOY these challenges to my
creativity. tho am at a loss as to what to call this thingee as
it's just toooooooo  small to be graced with the title of
"office."

Oh welll - who cares what it;'called as  long as as it does the
job.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IVAN!

Love at ya....

Barb Mallut