Dear List-folks....

FYI..... I've plowed thru over 1000 List-mails in the past coupla
days and have about 250 more to go (not counting new mail each
day), till my backlog's  all read and/or deleted.

I'veTRIED to respond to messages directed to me personally, but
have missed some due to a hair-trigger reaction on my keyboard
(Gee... I thought I had this thing TRAINED  better! (grin) which
has caused lotsa messages to be deleted before I could stop the
darn keyboard and my darn Parkie-fingers-style-typing.

Soooo... if'n you're someone who emailed me personally, and have
not received a reply, please don't take personally (as someone
already has), cause I just got back online.

I'm typing.... I'm TYPING!  I'M TYYYYPING!!!

Barb Mallut