Margie -
   Thank you for your update of Dick's experience with DBS.  I haven't been
able to keep up lately and I am quite interested in your experience.  My
neuro has recommended the DBS, but it was my understanding that they can only
do one side.  Obviously, that's not the case.  I was also excited by the fact
that it affects more than just tremor, and that it is adjustable.  Where did
Dick have his done?  And, who is the doctor? My tremor doesn't seem to be
much affected by anything yet.  I take two Artane per day.  Any more than
that and I can't finish sentences or thoughts.
Aloha, Joan 58/48/48