Janet:
looked at your lagniappe  What a gorgeous smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob Anibal
----- Original Message -----
From: "janet paterson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: Motives / Sign-Off / rollering and coastering

hi all

At 18:20 1999/12/29, i wrote:
>Hello All;
>At 16:30 1999/12/29 -0500, michel wrote, in part:
>>Date:    Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:29:52 -0500
>>From:    Michel Margosis <[log in to unmask]>
>>... this list got almost so boring, Janet P. joined SPARKLE.
>>( I think it was coincidentally at about the same time
>>that my SPARKLE folder got corrupted and I can't get into it.)...
>
>I am amazed once again [maybe I should know better by now]
>at the way my actions and words are mis-interpreted and
>mis-read. I'll make a deal with you, Michel. I won't
>attribute and publicize any unconfirmed motivations
>to your actions, if you will accord me the same
>courtesy. For the record, I am signing off the Sparkle
>and Pienet lists for my own [undisclosed] reasons.
>HITHGANG members, please contact me privately about
>your web-pages.
>Janet
>the Great-Auntie
>in the Great White North

yes, joan,
it really was me, writing in capitals and sentences and everything [!]

thank you, jim,
you did already

sorry, carole,
chalk it up to ERU Incorporated

once more for the record,
my decision to sign off had nothing
as in niente, as in nada, as in nichts, as in rien
to do with my mambo with michel

irregardless,
i have rescinded my decision,
partly due to inspiration received via the medium of joe bruman's post

i remembered that i am here
to do what i can to further the causes of:
1. parkies as our own best personal advocates
2. illumination of the darkest corners of our pd and cd worlds
3. learning, learning, and yet more learning

i can attribute
some of the recently manifested yo-yo phenomenon
to the crates of emotional upheavals that 1999 brought to me
[multiple choice: just what in tarnation do you mean by "family"?]

in most cases i have looked at them and said "whoooo-eeee!!"
in some cases i have shoved them quick under the bed
in a couple of cases i didn't answer the door

my priorities and connections are shifting
slowly but inevitably

silly me,
i forgot that changes like these
are generally difficult and, heck, even painful

my latest game plan in re this roller coaster re-routage is
less time shadow boxing
more time truth hearing

which should result in practical ethereal terms
in a combination of cyber-family-pages and sanguine-family-pages
at my web-site

for those of you who have stuck with me through all this
here's a lagniappe
[posted for my daughter sara to peek at]
[admittedly out of date, but hey it's a start]
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/jmp/scan4.jpg>

yrs in parkiness

janet

Emotions R Us

janet marie paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0