Hi Kathie & Dave
 I have PD on the right side only, with an essential tremor on the left
side. A (looney) neuro I saw once said the PD starting on  the right would
be something important to know later on, but never said why..

Kathie: I have a...right side body tremor...my left side seems to have
little to no tremor as yet. I have had a few
full body tremors...does this happen to others any? Can one have Parkinson's
on one side...and not...show signs on the other side?  My possible origin of
this may have come from a defective pulse generator implant. that threw me
into aprox. six weeks of seizures and falls.
Kathie and Dave