Linda;
    Thanks for the information about left side / right side. As for your
question about Young Onset... I am 48 years old and have likely had
Parkinson's for a year or more. I was first diagnosed as 'essential tremor
disorder'. I am also interested in Young Onset as I also think of myself as
still young. As for the fatique... I was never one to slow down and could
always balance a very involved and active life with many various demands.
Now, I am tired shortly after I get up. I am still working and will continue
to until I just can not do the job. It takes a strength of self to push
onward  and a sense of need. I need to feel that I can still accomplish. To
many compensations at this time already. Good luck with your continuing your
career. I am also a teacher of early childhood and have been for more years
then I want to count. Very Proud to be in the field, and what a demanding
field it is. Again, thanks for the information. This is an excellent way to
find one another.
Kathie Creveling