Coleen,

I have seen posts on generic Sinemet CR 50/200 before, but it obviously
available everywhere. I'm from Indiana, but I use a mail order service
called Merck-Medco RX Services of Florida offered through Blue Cross Blue
Sheild.  When I send a new xcript r request a refill, they automatically
send a generic if it's available for that script.  This saves them money
(which I have no problem with), as for my cost-- it costs me the same- $12
per script-for a 3 month supply. So generic CR 50/200 may be available here
in IN, but not in Florida yet.

Renee 37/31