Barb I have an idea that I would like to run by the listmembers and, of
course, you.
The PIEN is a powerful force for PWPs and CG's but it has an ingredient that
is underused. Everyone signed on has uniques talents and interests, which
could be helpful to others, IF they knew about them. My suggestion: For the
next month, add, at the end of each post, the occupation(s) and hobbies of
the PWP,  CG. or the person writing. In my case, it would be
"Copier/duplicator technician, radio and record collector" If any of the
parties are no longer working, so what? You always have knowledge you can
share. I admit it might take some time away from PD discussions, but it could
also help us understand more about each other and be more interesting than
some of the negative "stuff" that creeps in at times. Anyone who does not
want to particpate, can just ignore the extra line.  What made me think of
this? I need some advice from a plumber and a marble tile installer, for
example, and I think in a population of 1800 users, there should be at least
one of each. In case I can't get back on Friday: I wish all a HAPPY HEALTHY
NEW YEAR, and a CURE for Parkinson's that could help ALL afflicted, and be
ready to USE in the next few months.
Ken B