From: Bernard Barber,Ph.D. <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DAPS, " A STORY OF HOPE"
Date: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 11:22 AM

The folks in Dallas produced one of the finest informational and support
type video tapes that I have viewed on People with Parkinson's. Jim West's
skill in the proper measurement of the ingredients of medicine, human
factors, empowerment, strength of character and personal courage, has and
will do much to remove the "Disease Ghetto" of living with Parkinson's.

As President of the Arizona Chapter of the National Parkinson Foundation,
and on behalf of our members I wish to thank all of the DAPS folks for
their contribution, and to Art Hirsch for his work in bringing this tape to
our attention.

Bernie Barber