In a message dated 12/31/1999 6:26:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  One last warning; The New Agonists cost a LOT more than Sinemet don't
  they?>>

Brian, I'm a believer!  After l8 mos. on Requip, I'm now on Sinemet only.
And happy about the transition, because now I am free of more side effects
than I realized I was experiencing.  The restless leg syndrome is gone and
I am able to  sit in church, a concert, or a movie and be still.  I no longer
have to
nap after each dose of medication.  And since I am on regular Sinemet, the
kick-in is faster.
Clare (68/2/65)