Hello Brian,
I've followed your postings for 2 years or around that long. I appreciated
your willingness to share in your experience and knowledge in the use of the
different medications.  I know that Sinemet would be beneficial for me, but
it just makes me to sick to my stomach.  Luckily I have had good results
using 1.5MG of Mirapex three times a day.  I know there must be of number of
people out there in PWP land that would do well to listen to some of your
advice.

Please do keep us informed, because you've been there and done that.  I hope
your new year starts out great.
Dennis
58/52
p.s. Did you read the posting about the neuro that said not to take vitamin C?