i take CR. SINENMENT. but will not say how much. i take no generic drugs as
my nero says no as well as my farismest(missed spelled)) so no for me. i
have taken KLONOPN,TRAZONE,RESTORL. what i take now i don't know as VIVIAN
takes care of all my meds. i smoke so i got a tape that is to help you to
stop. i go to sleep right away whith it. still smoke. lo lo no items  can
hardly walk now. play music chair's every 15 feet got chair's for me to sit
in and rest no wheelchair for me. VIVIAN wants to hire every thing done now.
hard to except it. but will carry on withmfight to win.

 TIP OG THE DAY
HAVE YOUR PITY PARTY EARLY SO REST OF THE DAY GOES BETTER.

                                                   I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                              BEST MED FOR PD IS
                                               WHAT EVER YOU WANT OUT OF