LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  March 2000, Week 2

PARKINSN March 2000, Week 2

Re: amitriptyline

Edward Kleinmeyer <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:47:49 -0500

text/plain

Dr.Romero, Since you are an M.D. maybe you could give me an answer. The
Neuro I have been going to gave me MYSOLINE 50mgs and I had to work my way
up to 1 in the a.m. and 2in the p.m.What is this used for and why would my
eyes feel swollen and sore around the eye lids? I have an appt. in Iowa City
, Iowa on the 6th of April at a movement Disorder clinic. I still have the
hand,jaw,tremors. Shirley
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/