Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  April 2000, Week 4

PARKINSN April 2000, Week 4

Re: NON-PD--- Percival piglet in person!

Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:31:38 -0400

text/plain

nb i have just located a new strain of awesome blue pigs - absolute copies of
the shocking pink porky and his lighter pink sister porquetta, but these are
royoal blue. Three of them elected to come home with me, on payment of a
ransome of one dollar each. Peter, Paul and Perry, their names are.

hilary