LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  March 1996, Week 1

PARKINSN March 1996, Week 1

Re: Pallidotomy and cognition

Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Mar 1996 19:06:51 UT

text/plain

I had a monolateral pallidotomy on Oct. 24, 1994,, at Loma Linda med Center.
I find it helped my cognative ability if anything.  Tho.... uhhhhhh... it sure
didn't help my typing or spelling ability!  Both were lousy before the surgery
and still are! <grin>

By the way... I consider Oct .24, 1994 to be my REAL birthday!  Or perhaps
"REbirthday" might be the better term...

Barb Mallut,