]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  January 1997, Week 2

PARKINSN January 1997, Week 2

Re: Joao Paulo Carvalho and American language.

Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>

PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network

Wed, 8 Jan 1997 21:51:01 -0500

text/plain

Joao Paulo...

News Week, and The New Yorker and I are alike?  (Only I'm better?) <grin>  Now
THAT'S a heckuva <---- close cousin of "helluva") distinction!

Barb Mallut