LISTSERV Archives

PARKINSN Home

PARKINSN  August 1999, Week 4

PARKINSN August 1999, Week 4

Re: action

Nita Andres <[log in to unmask]>

Parkinson's Information Exchange <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:31:37 -0500

text/plain

Yes, I am sure they are. I usually use the ideas and write my own letter, but
then I send the same letter to both senators and my representative. I can't
think of anything else to do ,besides just keep on writing. If  we can just
keep on. I can't get around to visit Washington and lobby or talk with them.
If  you would like to help get people to write.
We can just keep on writing. I Don't know what it could hurt, do you? We pay
those guys. Would you keep on writing and get your relatives and friends to?

Nita.